1st iCampµs Online Workshop on 21 March 2023 | 09:30 - 11:30 a.m.
“Networking and shortage of skilled workers”
Networking and transfer are central processes at iCampµs Cottbus. These are implemented through regular workshops and meetings within the project and especially together with the local industry.
As a result of the first networking event of iCampµs Phase II, a workshop on “Networking/Skilled Worker Shortage” was named as one of the hot topics in Lausitz.
- Target Groups
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), from crafts to services to industry
Click here to join the meeting
Registration also by e-mail to:
Link to participation:
09:30 – 10:00
Lecture by Thomas Elfert, M.A., Head of the Career Center of the BTU Cottbus – Senftenberg
“Securing academic skilled workers with the BTU”.
- Profile of the BTU student body: Matching the supply of skilled workers & the need for skilled workers
- Which recruiting offers fit which companies
- Dual study as an option for long-term retention of skilled workers
10:00 – 10:30
Presentation by Katja Bolz, Project Manager Wirtschaftsförderung Land Brandenburg GmbH (WFBB)
“Information on the Lausitz region of excellence – the skilled labour network of southern Brandenburg and services provided by the state of Brandenburg”.
- Free support options for recruiting skilled workers
- Funding programmes presented.
10:30 – 11:00
Presentation by Tim Berndt, Managing Director of Wirtschaftsinitiative Lausitz e.V.
“PROFIS!P model project in the Schwarze Pumpe industrial triangle”.
- Approach to optimising the recruitment of skilled workers from the WiL
- Partners and joint approaches
11:00 – 11:30
Discussion, questions, exchange